aeonscope Production helps track orders through the processes your company performs so that you know what stage a job is at, and together with timesheets, how many hours have been spent either on a particular task, or the job as a whole.
aeonscope can be used to help your organisation reach QA certification, or if you are already certified, help maintain that certification. Each job can be documented at every step to create a QA procedure for that type of work. As orders are entered from the Debtor?s module, jobs are scheduled according to this workflow, and marked off when completed so that the status of the job can be instantly obtained.
Tasks can be delayed, put on hold, cancelled or completed. Public Holidays and weekends are automatically taken into account in the scheduling process.
- Jobs completed, not completed or both
- Jobs on hold, not on hold or both
- Jobs cancelled, not cancelled or both
- Any combination of the above, for all or individual customers
- Any combination of the above, for all or any work centres
- Uncompleted Task reports can be customised to suit your organisation. For example, an engineering company could print all uncompleted jobs, which have been surveyed, but not designed. A printing company could print all uncompleted jobs, which are currently in the bindery.
All reports can be previewed on the screen as well as printed, or exported to Microsoft Word & Excel, HTML, Text and other file formats such as CSV (Comma Separated Value) and Tab Delimited.